information on our family of AirDyneTM Mattresses
AirDyneTM family of LAL, APM and LAL /APM mattresses assist
clinicians in optimizing wound and respiratory outcomes!
Top layer of memory foam with a 4-way stretch cover that
minimizes sheer and friction
Head-to-toe pressure relief in five-minute cycles
Indicated for prevention and treatment of Stage I - IV pressure
Six separate pressure zones for optimum support and a sloped foot
Machine washable cover with antimicrobial and anti-staph
protection, which inhibits bacterial growth
We provide state of the art pressure relieving air loss therapy
support surfaces for all patient care settings as well as solutions for
5'10" 170lb Male Between Alternation Cycles
The AirDyneTM LAL/APM Mattress Offers Patient Safety and
Ease of Use!
• Air cells have interior manifolds to prevent bottoming out.
• Meets new CAL 117, CAL129, and CPSC1633 Fire Safety Standards
• Weight capacity of 1000 lbs.
• Options include Fowler boost, Low Pressure Alarms, and nurse Lock-out
• Not affected by power failures and not subject to deflation or lengthy